The challenge is really pretty simple, all you have to do is stick to it! Figure out some sort of activity that you want to streak with (push-ups, running, walking, anything active that involves exercise), set a minimum numerical value to that movement (1-mi, 10 reps, 1 minute hold, etc) and do it every day from November 27, 2014 through December 31, 2014. Try to have a streak that is different than one that you have already done or are currently in. If you are doing a running streak maybe select some sort of body weight exercise like push-ups or pull-ups, etc. You get the picture now make the pledge….
1) Use the photo above and caption it announcing your commitment to staying fit from Thanksgiving to New Year’s Eve on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook or your blog and tag @9run6, #9run6, #NuunLife, @NuunHydration.
2) Hold yourself accountable by making the goal realistic. Your streak can be whatever you want but it has to have a minimum (such as 1 mile a day or 10 burpess, 1 minute plank) of WHATEVER YOU WANT! It’s your streak we just want to help you during the holiday season!
3) Announce that you completed your activity each day on social media …. here you can even cut and paste the following: I just did (ran , cycled) _______ to complete my daily commitment for #9run6 Winter Challenge. @9run6 @NuunHydration #NuunLife.
4) Have fun with it, you can even post your commitment in the comments section below and check in on others to see how they are doing.
5) Enjoy the awesome giveaways that we will have at each workout during the holiday season provided to use by Nuun Hydration.
This is all about having fun while supporting one another achieve individual goals. It isn’t a competition, no matter if you run 1 mile or 10 miles a day or do 100 burpees or 10 pushups, keeping yourself active is all that matters!
Make the pledge and join the fun!